Wine Job Opportunity
Put your knowledge and passion for wine to work! Whole Foods Markets has expressed interest in meeting with students and graduates of the Wine Education and Management Certificate Program at UCLA Extension to discuss employment opportunities at their stores in Southern California, Arizona, Nevada and Hawaii.
To take advantage of this opportunity …
You must be a graduate, or a current student close to graduating from the
Wine Education and Management Certificate Program at UCLA Extension.
- This is not an offer, or a guarantee of employment – this is simply an opportunity to meet with Whole Foods Markets to discuss employment opportunities with them.
- UCLA Extension, Shelby Ledgerwood and Savant Wines are not affiliated with Whole Foods Markets.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact me with this information:
- Your FULL NAME – as registered with UCLA EXT
- The YEAR and QUARTER you took Vintage I at UCLA EXT
- Please allow 2 weeks for me to verify your status as a student in the Wine Education and Management Certificate Program at UCLA EXT. Once verified, I will email you information about the next step!
You must be logged in to post a comment.